Happy Siblings

If you are a United States Citizen over the age of 21, you may be able to petition to bring your brother or sister to the U.S. as a permanent resident. You and your sibling must share at least one parent (including an adoptive or step-parent under certain circumstances).

Unfortunately, U.S. permanent residents cannot petition to bring their siblings to to live permanently the United States.

If you would like to discuss your options, contact us today to set up a consultation.

The above information is provided for informational purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice.